Hormone health is essential when striving for overall wellness. Your hormones are responsible for complex processes like metabolism, fertility, growth, and much more. These chemical messengers travel throughout the body influencing other functions like your immune system, emotions, and even your mood. Imbalances can occur in both men and women at any age, however the majority experience symptoms of hormonal decline after reproductive years. We here at Florida Center for Hormones and Wellness are here to help. We serve residents throughout the Orlando area and beyond. If you feel yourself experiencing any of the following symptoms your hormones may be out of balance:
- Unexplained weight gain or weight loss
- Excessive fat between shoulder blades
- Sporadic sweating
- Joint pain
- Frequent changes in heart rate
- Low libido
- Bowel issues
- Mood swings
- Swelling or increased weight in the face
- Blurry vision
- Unquenchable thirst
- Hungry all the time
- Thinning hair
- Hair growth in unusual areas
- Dry or discolored skin
- In males, problems maintaining an erection
- In females, vaginal dryness
How We Can Help
Here at Florida Center for Hormones & Wellness, we understand everyone has unique needs that is why we customize all treatments to fit the needs and goals of our patients. We provide our patients with safe and effective solutions like Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT). Our customized programs often include fitness and nutrition guides to help you achieve overall wellness. Our staff of highly trained providers review your symptoms, medical history, and perform a comprehensive hormone level analysis. Based on the results a customized treatment plan is formulated to help you achieve the results you desire.
We offer Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy for both men and women available in various forms such as:
- Pellets – Pellets are a form of Bio-identical Hormone that are implanted just underneath the skin in a hidden area. Local anesthetic is used when inserting these tiny implants. This therapy lasts up to 6 months before needing a replacement pellet.
- Creams – Creams are easily absorbed through the skin and serve as an effective delivery method for most people. In some cases, males may struggle to get high enough levels of testosterone when using the creams. It’s not always easy to determine how much cream is absorbed because it may rub off. For women, in some treatment scenarios, they may be able to insert the hormonal compound cream into their vagina.
- Injections – Testosterone injections are a form of treatment males can self-administer directly into their muscles. Patients usually administer this to themselves once or twice a week.
- Tablets- Daily tablets may be taken by mouth daily. We use safe and authentic bio-identical estrogen.
We Help Treat Hormone Health In Orlando, Florida
Our office is centrally located in Orlando, and we offer our services in surrounding areas. We offer convenient hours for our patients and are available to take your calls. Please contact us today to schedule an appointment or a consultation to learn more about our services. We look forward to continuing to serve our Orlando area residents and all of central Florida.