Hormone health is crucial when seeking overall well-being. Hormones are responsible for many functions throughout your body like fertility, growth, metabolism, and much more. Your hormones serve as chemical messengers that travel the body, influencing other functions like your immune system, mood, and even your emotions. Sometimes imbalances occur in both men and women. These changes can occur at any age, however, the majority of patients experience symptoms of hormonal decline after their reproductive years. The Florida Center for Hormones and Wellness is here to help you. We serve all residents throughout Windermere and beyond. If you experiencing any of the symptoms below your hormones may be out of balance:
- Unexplained weight gain or weight loss
- Excessive fat between shoulder blades
- Sporadic sweating
- Joint pain
- Frequent changes in heart rate
- Low libido
- Bowel issues
- Mood swings
- Swelling or increased weight in the face
- Blurry vision
- Unquenchable thirst
- Hungry all the time
- Thinning hair
- In males, problems maintaining an erection
- In females, vaginal dryness
How We Can Help
At Florida Center for Hormones & Wellness, we understand your unique needs and practice a customized treatment approach with all our patients. Providing our patients with safe and effective solutions we often practice Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT). We include fitness and nutritional components to most of our programs that are tailored to your individual goals. Our staff is highly trained and ready to help you achieve total wellness.
We offer various forms of Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy for both women and men such as:
- Pellets – Hormone pellets are implanted just underneath the skin in a hidden area. We use local anesthetic when inserting these tiny implants and they last up to 6 months before needing a replacement pellet.
- Creams – This is an easy delivery system to get the hormones you need as the cream absorbs into your skin.
- Injections – For males testosterone injections are a form of treatment self-administered once or twice a week.
- Tablets- Tablets are taken by mouth daily. We only use safe and authentic bio-identical estrogen at our practice. .
We Help Treat Hormone Health In Windermere, Florida
Our centrally located office is just off of West Sand Lake Road in Orlando, Florida. We look forward to continuing to serve our Windermere residents and all of central Florida. Please give us a call today to contact our office about our services.